June 21, 2008

oh well, ok


i didn't take this photo today. today it is very dark and rainy outside. i wish i could take a picture of the shitty sky that mirrors my shitty attitude. but instead i am rescanning a happy, sunshining polaroid from a few months ago, because someone ordered this print for an 8x10 enlargment.

i am in no mood to throw a rediculous peace sign at the clouds. fuck that. i'd rather give them the middle finger.

i know i am being over-dramatic and that today isn't really that bad. i am just annoyed with working weekends, and my shitty boring desk job sucks. doing customer service and pretending to care about peoples opinions is driving me crazy. i would much rather be home, working on my polaroid project stuff, nursing my cold... which i am pretty sure is the flu, since i woke up numerouse times, sweating profusley, coughing uncontrolably, and unable to breathe through my nose. i am a wreck. the sky is a wreck. everyone around me is a wreck. but such is life eh?

i have one more week till the art show. all of my nails are bitten down to their cuticles.

2 comments:

  1. Chuck the job and focus on your art! Getting sick is nature's way of slowing us down and making us focus... get well soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. if only i could jean.
    if only i could.

    i seriously am thinking about pulling a mike brodie and just vagabonding from state to state for a little bit.

    ReplyDelete