December 13, 2009

FILM

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today was just another series of events - some accomplished and some avoided -listed in chronological order and crossed off one by one.

I skipped lunch and lurked online instead, looking up cheap flights to anywhere out of here.

I found an insanely cheap flight out to portland in january and I think I'm going to book it. I need to go out there and see a man about a horse, visit dan, photograph the oregon shores, and dance with the time traveling dj's of monorail.

It's a whole other task list.

These photos are from a hike through sweet water creek in georgia a few sundays ago. It was a beautiful day in a beautiful forest with a beautiful person.

{Canon ae-1. 400 35mm film}

No comments:

Post a Comment