February 7, 2010

FILM & CRAFT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I scored the most incredible collection of vintage books, Ex Libres, at Goodwill the other day. I've been in the process of gutting them out or sewing photos into the pages, for a photo book I am preparing for an art show idea at Seven Sisters Cafe. I'm going to scan the book covers soon. So check back - if that's your thing.

{Canon ae-1. 35 mm film. Kodak iso 400}

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see that you seem to be feeling better ma'am.

    -i

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want you to be sick and all, but I am kinda loving that its given you time to get back to the blog! is that wrong?

    stay healthy lady

    xxM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why thank you! I always assume noone's reading anyways. But it's good to know people out there do notice :)

    ReplyDelete