January 8, 2010

VIDEO

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


This is a beautiful video made by my talented photo friend Brnd, from home video reels of super 8 from his childhood. He introduced me to iambic music and even sent me a polaroid ever-ready case all the way from Vienna. His photos always inspire me to keep using film in new ways. Since my trip to New York I've been incredibly inspired to investigate the world of 8mm motion picture film; and after watching this clip over and over again, I'm afraid fate has officially sealed a deal between me and this daunting new motion picture endeavor.

First step. Find camera and film.

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful! and how perfectly cut and synched with the music...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To me, it's so beautiful and emotional, without really trying. I'm so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my plan also although I have a camera and film.. I'm just too scared to shoot it!

    ReplyDelete