March 24, 2009



i am going home soon. in 2. 5 days to be exact. every single time i think about it my heart races. it's been months since i've last stood in that lawn, whoes soft green grass harbors giant yellow mushrooms and critters of all kinds. as soon as i get there i am making my way strait to the sea. i will kick my shoes off, dangle my legs from the dock and plot out my day. 1,000's of adventures await me there many of which are timeless traditions encompassing everthing that is home to me, others are nothing more than a fleeting feeling; vaporous and impactful; like witnessing the sun melt into the distance.

home: nothing more than everything and never less than enough.


Polaroid Sx 70 Alpha. 600 Film. ND Filter. Collage.

1 comment:

  1. i love hearing people talk passionately about 'home'. i feel that way about my home. i love your words and your images. can't wait to see more!
    xo

    ReplyDelete